Summer School 2020
Now at DEAKIN UNIVERSITY - Burwood Campus
You only have one chance to achieve your best in your VCE and ACCESS EDUCATION is pleased to offer you a comprehensive head start.
The ACCESS EDUCATION Summer School program is a unique opportunity for students studying Units 3 & 4 to experience university life while preparing for the demands of the VCE year ahead.
- Deakin University, Burwood Campus Tuesday 14 January to Friday 17 January 2020
- Further Maths
- Health & Human Development
- Legal Studies
- Maths Methods
- Physical Education
- THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO VCE SUCCESS - The most essential lecture that anyone attending either year 11 or 12 in 2019 must attend
What will you access?
- A team of highly experienced lecturers in their fields
- Extensive and detailed 3 ¼ hour VCE preparation lectures
- Subject specific study notes prepared by your lecturer
- Tips to better understand what the expectations are for VCE
- Techniques to reduce your stress levels
- A greater level of confidence
The details for this program will be announced soon
Subscribe to the Access Point Newsletter to be notified as soon as they are confirmed. Or like us on Facebook